Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Camp Ground Empty
PostSubject: Camp Ground   Camp Ground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 am

Tell me if you don't like it WTE

The Dens

The Star Shine is in a part of the forest that has it's edge on large cliff side, helpful for the pack with it's many caves. The biggest cave is the Alpha's den and actually connected to it's side is the Beta den and the Gamma Den is disconnected from the Alpha and Beta den but is connected to the Delta den. The dens are separated by some natural and unnatural plants that can be passed through but cannot be seen or heard well through. The warrior's den is the closest to the entrance and has a small passage to the medicine storage area/ resting area (the healer does not have to live here but this is where injured wolves and all the medicine is kept). The hunter den is connected to the other side of the medicine den (I don't know what these den should be, cave, trees etc somebody help me!!!). The pups and the to-bes live in practically the same den that is a willow tree toward the back of the camp. The edges have thorned bushes to help protect the pups better and the wolves have dug a ditch under the bush that only the pack wolves know about so they can get in and out but there is a rock hiding it that's harder for the wolves except for the younger ones to get in and out. But since there are wolves who live with the pups it is possible for adults to get in and out.

(under construction)

Other:

Right next to the pack is a natural made clearing that opens out to the night sky where the "FireBlaze Comet"(Image) appears once a week and the stars glow abnormally bright. It's a romantic spot and many wolves (even from other packs like to come here.

Last edited by thelazyone22 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Camp Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Ground   Camp Ground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm

That would be great! You come up with some really cool ideas, thelazyone22 Very Happy

PS. Call me WTE, please
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Camp Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Ground   Camp Ground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 pm

D'awwwww thanks cherry

Alright WTE :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Ground   Camp Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Pilgrim Creek :: Star Shine pack :: About the Star Shine Wolves-
Jump to: