Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Shine field

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 pm

A field to play games or rest or... preatty much do anything in.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Lissie walked into the field and sat down. Tired, she soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Pad pranced into the clearing, tail held high, nose in the air, ears up. She laughed, not being able to contain her happiness at not being caught too badly. Though her pack would have a fit if they found out. She snickered to herself, sitting down and beginning to groom herself. She had kept secrets before, so this should be no different.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Julia saw Lissie alone in the field and walked toward her, not wanting her to be hunted down by a fox or a hawk or something. She lay close to her but not close enough to disturb her.

(didn't see pad's post)

She got herself comfortable and turned to Pad, "Where were you all day?" she asked.

Last edited by thelazyone22 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Pad glanced up as another wolf entered the field. She hadn't noticed the small pup, but when she did, she shuddered. She hated kids. So annoying... And frustrating. It wasn't like they could help it or anything, but still.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Julia blinked a little when she saw a little shudder run through Pad. "Wonder what her problem is..." she thought....
Back to top Go down

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Pad looked up, noticing that Julia had noticed her shudder. She mouthed the words 'tick on my leg'. Lying was easier than the truth, even if it was a white lie that would come back and bite her in the behind later.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 am

((Btw, I forgot to say that Lissie is super enerjetic))
Lissie looked up, bleary eyed, at the two wolves that were in the field with her. "Huh? Who are you guys?" she asked sleepily.
((Lol, this should be interesting. A hyper pup, and a wolf who doesn't like pups, in the same pack Laughing ))
Back to top Go down

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:52 am

((Not really sure how Pad will like this... But I agree, it shall be fun *insert devilish grin here*))

Pad tried her best at a true smile. "Hey there you. Woke up, didja?" Thankfully her 'victory' if you could call it that was helping with the being nice thing. She didn't move from her spot though, and hoped that the small pup didn't come any closer. "I feel hurt. You don't remember my name? "Pad faked astonishment, but couldn't hold her straight face any longer. She was just too happy today. Pad collapsed in giggles.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 am

((Go to the chat box, ok?))
Lissie looked confused, "What's so funny?" she asked as Pad started giggleing.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 am

Julia blinked a little and frowned a bit. "Then she should get it out" she thought, not wanting to really know what it actually was. "I'm Julia" Julia said simply, "I'm in your pack"
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 pm

Lissie smiled at Julia. "I'm Lissie, want to play?" she asked Julia. Lissie jumped closer to her and then jumped back out of reach, giggleing the whole time. Her eyes glowed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:16 am

Julia smiled and said "Sure" and pounced toward her, catching the end of her tail. "You have to be faster then that!"
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 am

(( squeel! >.< lulz im using colour now too :3 not a different chara or anything tho))" I came here for some peace and quiet but i guess i'm mistaken" said Comet wioth a grin looking at the wolves in front of her.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Julia turned and smiled "It's never quiet with a pup"
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:46 am

Lissie squealed. She ran over to Comet, biting her tail lightly. "Play with us?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Female Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Reading, Internet
Humor : ROFLWEG-ing
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 am

Autumn slowly walked into the field. Although she had been with this pack for a few months, she still didn't feel like she fitted in. Autumn was also still getting used to not having to fend for herself. She lay down, watching the others play and thinking how she would probably never get a mate of have cubs because the other wolves kept away from her.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Julia turned when she saw Autumn come in. She smiled at her, pausing in her play with Lissie. "Hey Autumn!" she said "Haven't seen you around lately"

(Remember Julia doesn't have a mate either Wink )
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm

*yep. i remember now. XD*

"Well I'm still tring to get used to living in a pack. Borders are the hardest thing to stick to," laughed Autumn as she remembered how many times she has accidently wandered over the borders.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Julia laughed too, "You shoulda seen me when I was a pup, used to chase butterflies all the way to the creek" she said "Didn't even realize till I splashed into the water"
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Autumn laughed. She wish she could have grown up here aound all these wolves, but she was glad she found them. Autumn crouched, "So, you wanna play?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Julia grinned "Is that a challenge?" she asked and stuck her butt in the air in a playful position.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 am

"Maybe," grinned Autumn, playing along though not really wanting to challenge her beta.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm

(Um...ok, I'll save you from challenging her somehow!!!)

Julia saw her hesitate and lay back down and shook out her long fur, "It's too hot for that today anyway, considering my fur is longer than most's" she said "It's alright if you don't want to" She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm

*thanks bounce *

Autumn nodded and sunk into the long grass. She rolled onto her back, lapping up the warmth the sun had to give.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Shine field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Shine field   Star Shine field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Shine field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next