Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swim in the Creek

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 am

Come & post if you are going to play in the water or swim in it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 am

Ayla walked through the long, wavy grass. She went up to the creek & jumped in, making a huge splash. She started swimming & dived underneath the water.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 am

Comet was getting ready for a dive when she heard a splash. She bounded over to where Ayla had jumped in and said "Watch out below!!" and jumped in right after her.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 am

Ayla jumped out of the way just in time. She laughed and splashed Comet, swimming away as fast as she could to avoide getting splashed back.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:51 am

"hey!! get back here!!" Comet cried . then she playfully raced off to after Ayla.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 am

Ayla laughed and jumped out onto the shore. She lay down, panting and smiled at Comet. "I give up! I give up!" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:57 am

Comet cheekily blew a raspberry at her and giggled
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 am

Ayla laughed & rolled over onto her side. "That was fun!" she said. "What do you want to do now?" she asked Comet.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:06 am

"not sure" replied Comet. "How about we dry off?" replied Comet and then shortly afterwards she started shaking herself off getting most of the water on Ayla.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:07 am

"Hey!" Ayla said. She looked a Comet, "I belive that's a good idea" she said, looking at how wet she was.
((I have to go))
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:09 am

"i'll say" Comet replied laughing.((kk me too... how coincidental...))
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Number of posts : 44

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Alekain lay in the tall grass watching the two females playing. he grinned within.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Comet sniffed the air to see if she could smell anything interesting then caught Alekain's scent. Carefully she trotted up to where he was lying in the grass."Hi!" she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Alekain didn't move. When she found him he looked up then sat up. he was much taller than he looked. He smoothely cleared his throat "Well hello" he said in his handsome deep voice. "Looks like you ladies are having fun"
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Ayla trotted swiftly up to where Comet was talking to a male wolf. She got there just in time to hear his last comment. \"Yeah, we were swimming in the creek & now we’re drying off” she said, water dripping off the tip of her nose.

Last edited by WTE19 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm

"Care to join us?" invited Comet
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Ayla sat down, more water dripping off of her.
((I answered your PM, fang Wink))
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm

"Sounds like fun...." With the water dripping from her wet muzzle he was aww struck. he shook his head "what you girls doing after that?"
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Ayla got up and looked at the male, "By the way, what's your name?" she asked.

Last edited by WTE19 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Alekain stood up. muscles in his back and hips flexed. he stood proud "my name is Alekain. And you?"
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 pm

"I'm Ayla" she replied. "I really have no idea what we are doing afterwards, but you're welcome to join us right now" Ayla said, smiling. Then she ran & jumped into the water making a huge splash, some of it getting on Alekain.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Alekain backed up a little when Arya headed for the water. She hit the water witha big splash and he got all wet. He just stood there with an odd look on his face, he then shook-water flying through the air. He then backed up farther, butt in the air, he wiggled it then took off running towards the water and he leaped into it stopping mid air and splashing into the water. He came up right next to her. their noses touched.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Ayla blushed and dove under the water to avoide looking at his eyes. She came up.
((Writer's block Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Alekain almost blushed. She then disappeared under the water. he sighed. he pushed with his paws and swam to the edge of the spring.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Ayla Smiled & got up out of the water. She lay down, drying off for the 2nd time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swim in the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim in the Creek   Swim in the Creek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim in the Creek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next