Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sign In Here

Go down 
+10
Mare
Lunar Thyme
WinterWolves
annalily
thelazyone22
runswiththewolves
Perocore
Fire911
RaWrZ
WTE19
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Post the charater sheet here please.

Code:

Name:
What pack?:
Personality:
What you look like:
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate):
History:
Other:

Availble Ranks:

Shine Loud(SL):

Beta Male
Beta Female
Gamma Male
Gamma Female
Delta Male
Delta Female
Healer
Fighters
Hunters
Pups
Baby Sitters

Rough Sky(RS):

Gamma Male
Gamma Female
Delta Male
Delta Female
Healer
Fighters
Hunters
Pups
Baby Sitters

Star Shine(SS):

Beta Male
Gamma Male
Delta Male:
None
Delta Female
Healer
Fighters
Hunters
Baby Sitters

Last edited by WTE19 on Sun May 24, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Ayla
Male or Female: F
What pack?: RS
Personality: Kind but strict, has alot of fighting power in her, likes to run, is a good joker
What you look like:Sign In Here Senko_Wolf_Red_Black_White_by_tsuyo
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): Whoever is the alpha male of
History:N/A
Other: nothing

My new charater! Very Happy

Name: Lissie
Male or Female: F
What pack?: SS
Personality: Lissie is an orphan but she dosn't care much about that. She loves to play & is always getting into trouble by the older pack members. She will try to avoide working at all times.
What you look like: Sign In Here Wolf-pup
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate):
History: Not much. Her mother and father were both killed on a hunt.
Other: nothing

Last edited by WTE19 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:16 am

Name: Comet
Male or Female: female
Personality:very energetic and is sometimes hyper she loves swimming,playfighting and running. Is quite intelligent and is a bit vain.
What you look like:Sign In Here Wolf-3
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate):alpha male of SS
History:N/A
Other: Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Number of posts : 44

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Alekain
Male or Female: Male
What pack?: RS
Personality: Very strong willed, puts in a 100% effort to anything, but kind and loving to his pack, VERY pertective
What you look like: see picture below
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): Alpha Female
History: He was born a nothing, outcase by his pack. He was taken by humans and relocated. he was branded with a hazard iron for he was a rebel and strong. he then took over the new pack and is now alpha male
Other:

Sign In Here Blood_Lust_Biohazard_Level_5_by_The
Back to top Go down
Perocore

Perocore

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Code:

Name: Trigger
Male or Female: male
Personality: Trigger is half vampiric, half Dire wolf, he is strong and willing to do anything for his pack
What you look like: Sign In Here Trigger
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): M=Comet (she is Alpha female, so it only makes sense!)
History: He was born of a female Dire wolf, and had the sire (father) of a Vampiric wolf, giving most of what he is, besides his personality and tastes.
Other: eats solid food, no blood

Name: Matrix
What pack?: SL
Personality: Matrix is exceedingly shy, his life was based around eing teased for his odd coloring, but, he has a dark side, when angered he will often attack and get into fights with anyone and anything!
What you look like: http://www.iaza.com/work/090517C/Vixen_and_Matrix49749.bmp
the puppy
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): none
History: His mother, Vixen, gave birth to him after excaping from a kennel the hunters had, ready to skin her for her rare coloring, as most wolves here are!
Other: (PS> This is Perocore!)

Name: Vixen
Personality: Very kind and gentle, she has an extremly low temper and rarley gets into fights, but rather resloves them, her son is so shy and she often finds him stuborn, but that does not keep her from getting him INTO the world.
What you look like: http://www.iaza.com/work/090517C/Vixen_and_Matrix49749.bmp
the adult
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): Fenris <3 Not good!
History: Running, smacked, picked up, dragged, shoved into a crate, jabbed, starved, thats her fist haf, then she escaped the hunters, ran, kept running, found SL pack, joined.
Other: Fear the Perocore-not really! ^.^

Last edited by Perocore on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Female Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Reading, Internet
Humor : ROFLWEG-ing

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 am

i edited it
XD

Name: Kaia
Male or Female: Female
What pack: RS
Personality:Strong, Fast, wants a mate, but loves playing and will protect the pack at all costs
Looks like: *minus the words*
Sign In Here Runswiththewolves
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): still looking
History: not much, wants a mate and has lived with the pack her whole life

here is my new wolf.
i am aloued to have anothe one....arent i?

Name: Autumn
What pack: SS
Rank: Gamma Female, but will fight her way higher if necessary
Personality: She is loyal and caring. Loves cubs and members of her pack, but can be very fierce when she wants to.
Looks like: Sign In Here 2b39b58d
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): whoever......
History: Autumn was a member of another pack, but there was a fire when she was a cub and she was the only one to survive. she wandered by herself for almost 3 years and learnt to fight fierce and protect herself before coming to the star Shine pack where she has lived for a few months.

Name: Fenris
Personality: strong willed
What you look like: Sign In Here Packdesign1124-1
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): whoever
History: add later
Other:

Name: Ria
Personality: fighter at heart but loving
What you look like:Sign In Here Varinp
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): whoever
History: add later
Other:

Last edited by runswiththewolves on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 am

Are we allowed to have two characters because you said in rules "one character per account" then you said "two characters per player" so I was like confused I will do another character if I'm allowed to Smile

Name: Julia
Age: (21 if she were human that makes her in wolf years...?)
What pack?: Is there any difference? Oh well SS
Rank: Beta...but she's going to fight her way up Twisted Evil
Personality: ): Somewhat of a feisty wolf who's loud, rowdy, and not above beating people up to get her way, .She's extremely confident and she hates it when people underestimate girls. She's tough and can withstand a beating without complaint.
What you look like: Sign In Here Yellowwolf
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): erms....Alpha Male?
History: Was taken by a evil wolf named Jegan and made a slave until (he will be known as "unknown" for now) Unknown saved her and turned her back into who she was. (because this is based off a manga character it's hard to get it accurate)
Other: Pie Smile cat

Name: Danielle
Male or Female:Female
What pack?:SL
Rank: Do the ranks have to be mates? If not Alpha, if yes Fighter
Personality: Too lazy to type out but I know exactly what she is going to be like
What you look like: http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/art/K-C-Wolf-54802632
Sign In Here K_C__Wolf_by_WildSpiritWolf
Art copyright WildSpiritWolf
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): <3 Rues
History: Will type soon
Other: 8D

Name: Frost
What pack?: Rough Sky
Personality: Strong, fierce and passionate. He doesn't usually smile and it's hard to get him to cheer but happiness is in there, someone just has to be willing to dig .
What you look like: Sign In Here Blackwolf
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): You guys can pick (Kaia or Lunesta) but if there is a tye-ish deal then Lunesta :3
History: Used to be very happy-go-lucky but something tragic happened but no one really know what happened because he doesn't talk to it about to anyone cept for someone he completely trusts.
Other:
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm

thelazyone22 wrote:
Are we allowed to have two characters because you said in rules "one character per account" then you said "two characters per player" so I was like confused I will do another character if I'm allowed to Smile

I edited the rules, sorry bout that!
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm

im not sure this should go here but 1 human year is 7 wolf years
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Name: Avonaco (Avon for short. His full name is Native American for ‘lean bear’)
What pack? : RS
Personality: He is kind and caring of all and doesn’t normally care what pack your from, or if you have a pack at all; unless in battle, then he’ll die for his pack and will look past friendships. He IS merciful though and doesn’t like to kill others if it can be helped. He can seem quite at times and is extremely honorable.
What you look like: https://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt284/annalily5/Wolf%20Pack/?action=view&current=wolf-1.jpg

Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): no one yet, he doesn’t know anyone yet and is picky about that stuff, he wont just take a mate by rank
History: He was kicked out of his old pack when the Alfa male found out that he wasn’t his son, but the son of the Alfa female and the Beta male. Not only had his mate’s and second in charges betrayal stung him (even though the Alfa female had been forced ageist her will to be his mate, even though she had always preferred the Beta male) but also Avon was clearly going to be the next Alfa male and the current one couldn’t have that, he wanted the position to go to one of his true sons, he had originally been thrilled with how well Avon was doing until the fateful day that the news of Avon’s parentage had been reviled to both of them by the wolf packs Seer. For a year or two has wandered around on his own, growing stronger and wiser, since then occasionally staying with other packs, trying to find the one right for him. He has a full sister who suffered the same fate, but Avon doesn’t know what happened to her but is confident that she is alive and probably faring better then himself.
Other: Avonaco did not get his name for nothing. He is a HUGE wolf, maybe not the of a bear but pretty close, although he is not built quit like a bear and is leaner and faster then they are, although nearly as muscular.

Last edited by annalily on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WinterWolves

WinterWolves

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Reading/writting books
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:59 pm

I fixed it so that they are in a pack.....what should thier ranks be?

Name: Rouge
What pack?: RS?
Personality: kind, sweet, loving, loyal, friendly, dangerous, deadly,Hateful, strong, fast, couragous, brave
What you look like: Sign In Here Darky
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): None
History: She had a Coyote mother, and a grey Wolf father. Both her parents, and siblings died of hunters, and she was left in hiding. A Coyote elder found,m and raised her, and she grew into a very cunning adult She-wolf/Coyote
Other: She's half wolf, and half Coyote

Name: Trent
What pack?: SS?
Personality: kind, sweet, loving, loyal, friendly, dangerous, deadly,Hateful, strong, fast, couragous, brave,s;y, cunning, sleek, shy,
What you look like: Sign In Here Daire
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): None,yet
History: He was born in a old shack, being the runt of the litter, he hadn't goten enough food to survive, and his mother left him to die. I was one winter night, when he finnaly was found by a young woman, who took him in and saved him from a slow death. She set him free 3 years later, and since then, he's been out and alone.
Other: He was born with red eyes,but his siblings had sea green.

Last edited by WinterWolves on Sat May 16, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:04 am

umm
if your wolf is half coyote and half red wolf. red wolves are half wolf, half coyote. that means thta it would be 3/4 coyote and 1/4 wolf
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:28 am

... Suspect
You even have me confuzzled Question
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:37 am

red wolves are wolf and coyotes crossed. so if it is red wolf and coyote, then its 3/4 coyote and 1/4 wolf.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

i get it... a little XD lol!
Back to top Go down
WinterWolves

WinterWolves

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Reading/writting books
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:17 pm

I fixed it....... Rouge is half grey wolg, half coyote...is that better?
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:03 am

sorry
Surprised
im just really random, and i am a massave wolf nerd/finatic, whatever you want to call it
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : RP, Food, Video Games
Humor : "'Thyme' is pronounced 'Time' People!"
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Rues
Pack: Shine Loud
Personality: A very energetic troublemaker. He spirit is as fiery as his coat, very agile and light-footed. He can be a deviant at times though, having the capability of a very clever mind. Give him something to achieve, he'll get it. Whether by good or bad terms. Being very good at persuasion, he likes to mess with peoples minds. He'll talk in circles and double-speak. He loves the confused looks. He can even change your opinion. He's been known to turn black into white.
Crush/Mate: N/A
History: Born by a Rogue and left for dead after 1 month of life. There, in a distant forest alone, he stumbled to survive. He met and old she-wolf there in that forest, who always happily shared her meals with him. But that winter she unfortunately passed. Then, at 8 months old, he set out to leave the forest and it's memories behind. He traveled for quite some time, meeting others along the way. For less than a year, he ran with a bunch of Rogues around a small plain. The others looked up to him as a leader, sure he always had some answer for everything. But though it seemed great, being in power and all, Rues felt something missing, and felt crowded by his followers. One night, he slipped away silently, unheard, and ran towards the mountains. But on the way, he stumbled upon Shine Loud, and felt relaxed in such an environment. And as he was accepted, he understood something; that he was here to stay.
Other: Most rambunctious the days of the full moon.
Appearance:
Sign In Here Redwolf

EDIT: Methinks I'm alone in this Pack Neutral ...XD
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Yes, you are alone for now. But I am trying to get more people to join so you won't be alone for long!
Back to top Go down
Perocore

Perocore

Number of posts : 33

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:27 am

Um, could I make another charactor using the same account?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Now I'm not alone! ^^
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:04 am

I will also join SL if WTE lets me,since there are only three members...
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:41 pm

thelazyone22 wrote:

Rank: Do the ranks have to be mates? If not Alpha, if yes Fighter
I'm going to say that the Alpha male and female have to be mates, also the Beta male and female have to be mates. Other then that, I'd say that you can choose your mate. I don't know in real life if that's how it is, but that's how it is here *snicker* Twisted Evil So I'll put you as fighter.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Female Number of posts : 8
Location : On and totally differnt planet, boy it's lonely here
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Name: Laya
Personality: She always does what you tell her and is a wolf you could trust with your life. She is a HUGE daredevil and is not afraid of anything. She loves to play with the other wolves. She is very loyal to her father, doesn't remember her mother much.
What you look like: https://2img.net/h/i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/wolf338/aruruu.jpg
Sign In Here Aruruu
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): she's a pup!
History: When Laya was 4 months old, her dad, mom, and herself were living in a pack when a spark from someone's campfire made some nearby bushes catch on fire. It wiped out most of the pack, including Laya's mother. After that, her dad and her wandered around for 7 months till they found the Shine Loud pack and has lived there ever since.
Other: Zeke's daughter

Name: Zeke
Personality: Very quiet and doesn't show much emotion. He is still mad at the fact that his mate died and his only comfort is Laya. You don't want to get him mad at you of he will tear you limb from limb.
What you look like: https://2img.net/h/i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/Kinyko/wolf.jpg
Sign In Here Wolf
Crush/Mate(C=Crush & M=Mate): Vixen (Crush)
History: Same as Laya
Other: Laya's father
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm

(( Razz My lil' Ruesie's getting crushed on! ^^ This should be gooooood. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sign In Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign In Here   Sign In Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign In Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next