Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter "Rues" (Open to all)

Go down 
+3
thelazyone22
Perocore
Lunar Thyme
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : RP, Food, Video Games
Humor : "'Thyme' is pronounced 'Time' People!"
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Rues came from the shadows of the woods, slandering silently along. The sun felt perfect on his flame-like coat, and made him relax a little. Nonetheless though, the pack needed food. He stalked into the tall grasses of the plain, hoping for a ground bird or rabbit of some type. Then the scent his his nose. There it was; Guinea Foul. That'd feed a couple of wolves, even without the feathers. He quietly followed the scent, watching his every pawstep.
Back to top Go down
Perocore

Perocore

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Vixen weaved her way among the trees, she lifted her head to the sound of breathing. Matrix did as she did. He cocked his head to the left and she nodded. Silently she crept along until she could see the tiny, "What is that?" She hissed. The creature was quite strange, something she had never seen around here, it looked like a bear some what, but with a longer tail. "Fisher!" She remembered the musty smell of the creature. She stalked closer until she could have touched it, then jumped out and landed square on it's back. It was dead before it knew what happened. "Um, that's how you catch a fisher, or mink, or-" "MOM, I KNOW." Matrix interupted. "Oh..." She mumbled, "Why don't we go find Rues and Fenris and-" "Mom, I KNOW!" Matrix interupted once more. "You don't know that much Matrix!" She grumbled darkly. "Uh huh, I know that you are angry at me, I know that you hate my interupting, I know that you love the alph-" "ENOUGH!" She smacked his head angrily and he rolled his eyes. The they both went to find everyone.

(sorry this isn't Navita! I forgot to log in as her! <_>
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Rues heard the familiar squabbles of a well known duo; Vixen and Matrix. With his prey probably on it's way out of the clearing with all the racket, he lifted his head with a contented sigh. He saw the two on the far-side of the clearing and shook his head with a quiet laugh. "Ah, those two..." He mused in his thoughts, then decided it best to gather with them. He slithered through the grass slyly, bumping into Vixen head on by accident. "Oh, why hello friend." he said before backing up a few pawsteps and shaking his head from the collision a bit.

He sat down and licked his paw, bringing it over his head lick a cat and repeating the process. He returned the paw to the ground and stood again, wagging his tail. "With such noise you'll scare all of the prey from the territory!" He teased, giving a glowing smile.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:46 pm

(it's so hard to read the dark red xD)

"Oh, you're one to talk" Danielle said sarcastically and jumped nimbly through the bushes into the small dirt clearing. "You would think an angry bear was charging through the forest, the way you hunt" she taunted and said to Matrix "She's just trying to help you, you know" and went to sit near Rues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:45 am

Ria trotted around the field...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:52 pm

((I'll change it then.))

Rues gave an annoyed look at Danielle, raising an eyebrow. He gave a snicker and shoved her harmlessly with a paw. "And you're no better? I hear you thumping about a mile away." He teased, looking away from her only to see Ria wandering aimlessly through the clearing. He shook his head and looked down at Danielle again. Truth was, they were both weren't Hunters, so neither of them were expected to be the best prey-catchers within the pack. "So, what of you? Has Fenris called a meeting? Or just out for a merry stroll?" He asked with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:51 pm

"Seems like Star Shine found a rusty old trap and said to look out," She replied "It's spring time, humans are bound to come." and flicked her ears, listening to the forest around her.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Female Number of posts : 8
Location : On and totally differnt planet, boy it's lonely here
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Zeke walked up to the field, still in the trees. Laya impatiently swished her tail, "Dad, can we hurry up, I want to go play with them" she wined. "We're almost there Laya" he said, seeing the edge of the field where the trees ended and only grass beyond. As soon as her feet touched the long grass, she took off towards the other wolves. She was running so fast, she tripped over her own paws and rolled into Danielle. "Oops, sorry" she nervously giggled while upside-down. Zeke sighed and walked over to Laya, picking her up and setting her upright.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:26 am

Rues raised his eyebrows. He hadn't heard about humans for a time now. He almost forgot about them. He was about to speak when he Laya bumbled in and knocked into Danielle. He smiled with a light chuckle. "Pups should be watched closely with traps about. Isn't that right Zeke?" He mused, meaning no real insult, but more of a friendly game.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:11 pm

"Yep" Zeke mumbled to Rues. "Laya, you should've waited for me" he lightly scolded her. "I know, I'm sorry dad" she said, hanging her head. Zeke bent down and licked her, "It's alright" he said. "Can I play with them now?" she asked, smiling. "If it's okay with them" Zeke answered her. Laya turned to Rues and Danielle, "You guys wanna play tag?" she asked, her tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Rues looked up at Danielle before standing. "I'm in if you are," He said wagging his tail. He looked down at Laya, giving a small smile. "But I must warn you. I am a very good tag player." He mused, nodding his head a bit. He gave a little laugh and pranced his paws a bit. He took a a step back and dropped his front legs to the ground, looking up at Danielle in a play stance. "Question is, are you in?" He said solemnly, wagging his tail. He could only imagine how puppyish he must look, but didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : writing, reading, rping, and drawingg :)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Anira padded through the trees silently, her pawsteps barely heard on the dusty floor. She smiled when she saw some wolves of her pack getting ready to play tag. She made her way over to them. "Hello everyone," Anira greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:10 am

She smirked and and crouched, spring her self toward him and nipping him. "You're it." She said and rocketed off down the the line of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Rues saw his Alphess appear just as he got tagged by Danielle. He stood their for a moment, not sure what to do. "Eh, Greetings Anira." He said hastidly, bowing his head to her quickly before bounding after the she-wolf. He soared throught the taill grass , gaining on her easily. His pelt was streak of red within a see of light greens and yellow, pelting behind Daneille. "Please, tell me you can run faster than this, doll." He mused, hardly near panting. Rues had always been a speedy little wolf, but with his sheer size it was a surprise to his enemies.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Lissie giggled and tried to catch up to Danielle in order to slow her down.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:37 pm

(What is Lissie doing here? xD)

When he was in biting distance she said," You haven't seen anything yet," and slid to an abrupt stop and turned sharply leaping over the bushes into the forest. The trees flew past her as she reached the heart of the forest.

(Her fighting tactic is based on speed rather then strength so she's good at dodging and stuff. An idea: how bout they accidentally run into another packs borders?)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:34 am

((Cool with me.))

Rues rounded quickly, able to keep pace with her, only falling a wolf-length behind her. He pushed his muscles harder, speeding up to her flank with ease. He was light on his feet, and felt like doing some showing off. He jumped from a rock, over Danielle, and bounced off a tree trunk, keeping pace on her other side. He gave a snicker and raced gracefully beside her. "Well? Is that it?" He asked in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:00 am

She laughed and said, "You're fast, I'll give you that." and pawed at him playfully, "How bout a race?"
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 am

(post?)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm

((Meh, gonna give another day for the other's to catch up. We're supposed to be playing tag with the pup, remember?))
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

(Mmk ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 am

((Okay, It's been like, forever...))

Rues looked back towards the clearing. "First one back to the clearing?" He raised an eyebrow to Danielle, wavering his tail. He then leaned closer to her. "But what does the winner, as in winner I mean me of course, what do I get as a reward?" He mused teasingly, giving a laugh on entertainment as he leaned back from her.

Last edited by Lunar Thyme on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Laya came huffing and puffing to a stop in front of Danielle and Rues, "Hey you guys" -pant- "you were supposed to wait for me" she wined.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Thyme

Lunar Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Rues lowered his head to Laya and nudged her gentley with his noise. "Heheh, I'm sorry. It seems we got a tad overexcited about our game." He laughed in a quiet tone, wagging his tail low. He stood upright again and looked over to Danielle. "Maybe a rain check?" He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 am

"Heh, Alright." she replied and crouched, ready to shoot forward. "1...2...3...Go!" she called and rocketed off through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter "Rues" (Open to all)   Enter "Rues" (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter "Rues" (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next