Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rest in the Fields

Go down 
+2
Fire911
runswiththewolves
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Ayla laughed, "You're asking for it!" she said with excitement in her eyes. She spied a small puddle of mud very close bye and ran over to it. She dipped her paw in and splashed Alekain. "Take that!" she called.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Alekain stopped and looked over at the mud splatter with a glare. He very slowly brought his head back up with a very serious look. His tail dropped. "Oh really?" he said with a smirk growing on his face. He ran to the puddle of mudd and whipped all four of his paws through it and took off after and leaped on her and wiped his front paws on her back. Turned, and trotted away. He heard her come up from behind and leap so he quickly hit the ground and went backwards. Then took off in the direction of Frost. He leaped over him. "Enjoying the sun" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 am

Ayla smiled as Alekain went over to Frost. "Hey, get back here!" she called over to him.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 am

Alekain came to a sliding stop behind Frost and turned to face Ayla. Panting from the heat "I think i need a drink" he smiled "getting kinda tired.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:11 am

Frost opened his eyes "Yeah, it's a nice day" he replied and sat back on his belly.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Female Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Reading, Internet
Humor : ROFLWEG-ing
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:59 am

Kaia growled playfully then went and rolled in the grass, lying belly up. She wondered if anyone else would come to the field later.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Alekain just shook his head at Frost. 'How boring' he thought still in his playful state. Playing is what made a good wolf. Helped keep them in shape and built the bonds between a strong pack. Alekain was determined to help his pack grow together and become as one and think as one. "Oh come on frost, show us what you got" he said with his head held high. He then smelt another wolf, a female. He followed his nose and came apon Kaia belly up. He sniffed her fur and then her face. "Hi" Kaia he said in his handsome voice. "Beautiful day isn't it"
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 am

Kaia found Alekain standing above her. She rolled over and stood up.
"Yes. The sun is very warm today. Its maybe a good time for a swim soon as it will get hotter," grinned Kaia.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:37 pm

"Yes the hot season will be here very soon" he grinned as he turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Frost didn't really like playing, even if his Alpha wanted to. He shook his head and licked his fangs and yawned, resting his head down on his paws again.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 am

Kaia trotted over to Frost.
"How come you dont play?" asked Kaia
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 pm

"I just don't really like it" Frost answered, "I'd rather just watch..."
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 am

Still panting I turned to Frost "But it's so good for bonding and practice" he nodded "But that is most certainly your choice, not gonna force anyone to play, now hunt and protect, different story. But I do trust you would protect your pack" I gave him a willing smile to answer.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 am

Kaia squinted aginst the light. The sun was going to set soon, and she wanted to get a few hours sleep before night, the real time for wolves. she trotted off towards the dens after calling out a quick goodbye.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Alya turned to Alekain, "Hey, I think I'll go get a little rest too" she said, turning around.
--------------->Alpha's den
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm

(Hope it's ok for me to post now Embarassed )

Avon walked through the trees before he even left them he smelt other wolves. He wanted to go meet them but was unsure how they would take it so he decided to sleep on it and curled up into a, hopfully, light sleep.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 am

Kaia trotted around the field. She didnt want to go into the feild, so she went around it. She stopped suddnely. In front of her was the biggest wolf she had ever seen. Crouching down, she inched herself forwards and prepared to wait until it woke up to see if it was a friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Avon awoke to see a female wolf watching him. He decided to take it as a good sign that she had not attacked him in his sleep. He stood and streched with a big yawn before looking at her. "Hello, I'm Avonaco. But plese just call me Avon. May I know your name and your pack?" He asked, even the he towered over her he was very respectful in addressing her and kept his postuer friendly.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 am

Kaia stood up.
"I am Kaia, Beta Female of the Rough Sky Pack," she answered, dipping her head.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Avon looked Kaia over more closly. She seemed storng and capable of defending her pack and also of having fun. Good qualitys in a Beta, he thought. "A plesuer to meet you. I am currently a rouge, but I have been looking for a pack. Do you think you could bring me to the Alfas?" he asked politly. He walked up next to her, his movments were suprisingly gracful for one of his size.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 pm

"Of cause. Follow me and I will take you to them. One has gone to the caves to sleep, but the other is still awke," answered Kaia before bounding off towards the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Relvied, Avon bounded after her.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 am

*we should probably wait for the others now.*
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Alekain turned "sounds good, I am going to check our fields and make sure we are safe for the night, make sure no intruders have entered out territory" He swung around and took off in a quick wolf trot.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:24 am

Kaia ran over to Alekain.
"Alpha, we have a wolf who was on the edge of our feild who wants to join the pack. His name is Avon," she whispered in the Alpha's ear as Avon was coming behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rest in the Fields
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Pilgrim Creek :: Rough Sky pack :: RS field-
Jump to: