Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rest in the Fields

Go down 
+2
Fire911
runswiththewolves
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:43 am

Frost was talking to Avon, "Where did you come from? You don't look too familiar..." he asked swishing his tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 am

Avon looked at the wolf addressing him. "I'm from a place many full moons away. My home was surronded by large mountans."
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 am

Alekain raised his large black head high in search of the new comer...he wasn't sure what to think...but being weary was his nature after all. "what do you know of this new comer" I whispered in a slightly adgitated tone that she would bring a stranger into our pack like this without addressing me seperatly, but he would let it slide...many of these wolfs were new to the territory.
"Avon....is this what they call you?" I asked walking over to him head raised high to see what he would do. With every step paws were raised high.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Female Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Reading, Internet
Humor : ROFLWEG-ing
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 am

"I do not know anything more," whispered Kaia, dipping her head low.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 am

Frost turned when he heard Alekien come, "He tells me that he lives very far away, his old home was surrounded by mountains." he said "You heard of such a place?"
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

Avon dipped his head respectfuly. "Avonaco is my name. But I usaly go by Avon. I am sorry I etered your teretoy without your permision. I had not smelt the boarder marking from where I crossed. Your Beta did not know of my entrence until she found me asleep in the field." he said, not wanting Kaia to get in trouble for his coming into the teritory.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:35 am

Julia and Comet came up into the grassy field. "We have something important to tell the Betas or Alphas" she said to the nearest wolf.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Alya walked up just in time to hear Julia's last statment. She walked up to them, "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked.

Lissie ran up a couple minuets behind Julia and Comet. "Don't water it!" she yelled, panting. Ayla looke at Lissie questionally.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:10 am

Autumn came running up behind Lissie.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:09 am

Avon shifted uncomptrably. He new these other wolves were from a difernet pack by there smell, exept for one female, who he had more then a sneaking suspision was the Alfa female. He wasn't quite sure what to do now thaat this new crisuse had arouse, as he hadn't gotten the Alfa male or females reply as to whether he could join or not. "Exuse me, but don't water what?" he asked gentaly. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another she-wolf, this one with a goldenish pelt, run up behind the pup, she was very pretty he noted.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:45 am

"Thats why we are here. To warn you about it," replied Autumn. She looked at the wolf who asked, she couldn't remember seeing him before as he was very big and looked strong.

Kaia looked around. She didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:45 pm

"The trap, don't wanter the trap" Lissie said to the wolf that had asked."

Ayla looked at Attumn, "Warn us about what?" she asked, still confused.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Trap. Avon idn't like the sound of that. "What happens when you water the trap?" he knew a little about traps. One pack he had stayed with for a time had been in constant battle with humans. They hadn't liked it when their cattal had gone missing and had set many horried traps for the wolves. The most common one had been made of a hard, shiny that held the tempeture around it. The humans would hide it under foleage. If a wolf steped in it it would snap there leg, the only way they could get out of it with out help would be to bite their own leg of. The thought of one of those sent shudders through Avon.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"The trap that we found in our field!" Lissie said to Avon. "It will grow if you water it"
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:15 pm

"What does the trape look like?" he asked kindly, lowering his head to look at her better(lissie's a puppy, right?)
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:04 am

((Yep))
Well... it's round and has sharp spikes around the edge, if you step on a tab in the middle, it will snap your leg" Lissie told Avon.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:08 am

"They smell like twoleggers too" Comet added." We found one on our territory. We could show you if you like but you have to come i'm not picking it up again." Comet wrinkled her snout in disgust "Blech..."
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:36 am

"It's all rusted and we just wanted to tell you about it, since they're dangerous."
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:50 am

Avon nodded, he new that trape. Why couldn't humans just catch there prey like ay other animal insted of breaking their leg and leaving them alive to feel the pain before killing them.
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:09 am

"I've seen it happen before, there was nothing I could do," whispered Autumn.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:50 am

"I'm so sorry" Julia murmured to her. "So, just tell the pups and watch out, k?"
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Avon gave the golden pelted wolf a sympathtic look. "Thank you for the warning."
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Ayla turned, finally noticing Avon. "Who are you and why are you here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Avon turned to the she wolf addressing him "I'm Avonaco, Avon for short. I was wanderng through when I came across the Beta and I was hopping I could join the pack." he told her.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:12 am

"What skills do you have?" Ayla as Avon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rest in the Fields
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Pilgrim Creek :: Rough Sky pack :: RS field-
Jump to: