Wolves of Pilgrim Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of Pilgrim Creek

RP with wolves and hunters, HAVE FUN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rest in the Fields

Go down 
+2
Fire911
runswiththewolves
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-26

A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:54 am

(sorry had alot going on!! new horse)
"Yes I have heard of such places....I believe it was a reserve" he looked over at Avon, from behind him he saw his mate and then some wolfs run up behind her, His hackles raised as he noticed they weren't of his pack. He paced over to them...but before doing such he turned to Avon "you may stay, for now, we will talk more later" he tried to say with dominence yet tenderness. "A TRAP?" I snarled "I knew that hunters must be near, they had tested many of them from where I came from." He then turned his head to the 'intruders' "I thank you for warning us, but compeled you to come onto my land?"
Back to top Go down
runswiththewolves

runswiththewolves

Female Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Reading, Internet
Humor : ROFLWEG-ing
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:06 am

Autumm dipped her head in appology. She didnt answer though, as it looked like the Alpha of her pack was about to say something.
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:28 pm

"Well sorry for a little friendliness." Comet said sarcastically." It was just a warning that more and more humans are coming" she sighed. "Someday there'll be nothing for us left..."
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:12 pm

"Thank you." he said to the Alfa male, he then turned to the Alfa female. "I am good at hunting and fighting mostly, I have a few other strengths that I cant think of of the top of my head." he told her to anwser her question.
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Going on the computer...if that wasn't obvious
Humor : BUKKIT WALRUS SAYS: OH HAI THAR
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:12 am

Julia glared at him "We were trying to do something friendly" she said curtly "If you would rather one of your wolves find out about the traps the hard way, be my guest" she turned and trotted toward her pack grounds.

(She has a rather short temper Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:01 pm

I snarled gently "I apologize for my harsh demeaner, but if an astranged wolf group came onto your land you would as well be weary, we aren't the oldest pack for no reason" I raised my head and lowered my tail "again apologies and will you show me where they are so we can take care of the situation, I have seen these before and know just what to do! We must be rid of them" I then looked at Avon, "I have the perfect thing for us to test you out" I gave off a wolfy grin.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Avon lifted his head to attention. "What would it be?"
Back to top Go down
RaWrZ

RaWrZ

Female Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : -.-
Humor : blarg >w<

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:03 pm

"Sorry to but into your conversation but we'll be leaving now" said Comet."I would be especially wary though those humans always have a nasty habit of stcking them wherever you cant see or smell them." she trotted away after Julia then broke into a run leaving the RS field far behind in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm

"Bye!" Lissie said, following Comet.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:31 pm

A little disgusted on how they were acting I dropped my head and turned to the others. "Avon and I are heading to the traps tonight, when it is dark, they will have a harder time seeing us considering we are black. they never expect wolfs to be out on their own without their pack." I nodded at the rest. "While we are gone please be catious and stay in the dens if all possible" I looked up at the horizon, I saw the sun beginning to set. "Are you ready Avon?" I asked "we will head to the boarder of my land and wait under the big oak tree"
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

"I'm ready." Avon said and followed after the Alfa
Back to top Go down
WTE19
Creator
WTE19

Female Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : riding horses, reading mysteries, internet, music, staying up late, & many more...
Humor : Lol, FUNNY!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

"There might be more of those out there, you two be careful ok?" Ayla said to Alekain and Avon.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Avon turned to face her, "We will be, promise." he said and shook what was left of sleepyness out of him.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:50 pm

"will do" I smiled back at her "you be careful as well" I smiled. I have been around humans most of my life but was never catious enough. everything made by them was dangerous and up to no good. We darted out to the end of the fields and woods and laid under a tree in the shade...sat and waited. Darkness soon came about and the moon came out. Our eyes gave off a shimmering glow. I gave him a smile "alright, what we are going to do is find a stick before we go over there...There will be a circular ring with teeth all over it, it's scary looking i wont lie, and it will hurt if you get cought by it and you might not survive so be careful, i will be right there with you scouting out more. What you will do is take the stick and poke the circular thing in the middle-i'll do the first one to show you...but keep you snout away, it's dangerous." After he nodded in understanding I shoved him a stick and grabbed my own. and off we went
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Avon nodded. He new what Alekain was talking about, but it was defenitly good to have a refresher. Better safe then sorry. He followed after Alekain, carful of his steps.
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:00 pm

With my nose on the ground and his in the air he followed me. Soon enough we came apon one of them, then another and another. We were surrounded. Low to the ground I pointed to all of them with my nose. "We are going to have to be very careful and quick. They will hear the traps and come after us, if they are smart they will have dogs so when we run follow my steps carefully. I took my stick and stabbed one of the circular things...traps i think they called them...I nodded at him and took the stick and trap to the next and stabbed it with the trap and did the samew ith another. We both did 3 or 4 of them and took off running.
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Avon ran a quikly as he could but made sure not to go ahead of the Alfa, which he would have had to push himself to do. When they stopped running Avon decided to tlk a bit. "So I take it that the she-wolf back there is your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:31 pm

As we slowed down to a walk I slowed enough to walk even with Avon "Thank you for your help first off" I grinned "Alya? She's a smart wolf and would make excellent alpha material, but we are just very close friends" I said winking if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Avon nodded but was not quite sure what he ment but let it pass over. "Is there anyone in particuler in our pack that I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:16 pm

"I'm not to familiar with the pack yet either myself" I chuckled "I took over the pack when I proved myself to the leader who was growing old and didn't think his son was trust worthy...which he wasn't...he went and joined another pack" I shook my head in disgust
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Frost stepped up, bowing a little to show courtesy. "My name is Frost am I'm Beta Male of this pack" he said. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Avon dipped his head. "I'm glade to meet you Frost. I am Avonaco, just call me Avon though."
Back to top Go down
Fire911
Admin
Fire911

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:28 pm

(I take it they are back at the field chuckle)
I watched as Frost walked past then continued on my way as he introduced himself to Avon, after seeing how well he listened to instructions I figured he would be fine, however I would keep him under my own watchful eye.

........alpha den
Back to top Go down
thelazyone22
Admin
thelazyone22

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

"So, Avon" Frost said, trying to past the time "What made you leave to join Rough Sky?"
Back to top Go down
annalily

annalily

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Avon lay down before starting, his legs acked a bit from the running. "I was acctuly just wandering through when I smelt other wolves. I've been wandering for a few years sence, joining other packs for short periods of time, but I never really got settled into those ones so I left them, sence I was kicked out of my birth pack. The I was an Alfas child and I was at first the favorit of the Alfa male, until the packs magic wolf, a seer, found out me and my sister weren't his children, that the Beta male had sired me with his mate, the Alfa female. He just couldn't handle it and kicked me and my sister out of the pack. We couldn't travel together because we were each lead to an opisit end of the teritory and chased out." Avon said easily, it had never bothered him to tell his past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rest in the Fields   A Rest in the Fields - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rest in the Fields
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Pilgrim Creek :: Rough Sky pack :: RS field-
Jump to: